Wednesday 26 October 2011

Going dotty ...

Hi everybody

What a gorgeous sunny day, and such a clear sky.  The sort of crisp Autumn day I like.

Less is More are asking us to go dotty this week, and this is my offering.



My dotty backgroud is a Stampotique image. The dots are distress inks. The flower is Hero Arts, which I stamped and coloured twice, and then cut out and added the smalled section on top.  The sentiment is one from an Elusive Images (now Chocolate Baroque)  set called Life Affirmations.

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Less is More - Polka Dots
Crafty Ann - Clean and Simple
Crafty Sentiments - No designer paper
Jens Digi Stamps - Polka Dots


I really appreciate it that you take the time to look at my blog and leave such lovely comments. Thank you each and every one of you.

 Hugs,


13 comments:

  1. This really stood out for me. I love the vibrancy of the orange and purple. The dotty background is fab. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delicious the colours pop and the flower is gorgeous XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colour combo Val, and a great dotty background... I have a version of this sentiment where the subject is music... not art... interesting huh!
    Super card and sorry I won't be seeing you at the NEC this time!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab, vibrant card. Sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous Val...

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Val
    Gorgeous card .....love the flower....stunning....
    Hugs
    Sylvie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love this make as a "dotty" entrant. So understated and so cool and arty! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely Val, the perfect CAS card - thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's

    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely hot summer colours,almost tropical - if only eh!
    Like that sentiment
    Anne
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So gorgeous - lovely hot colours!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, love the sentiments and dotty background. Thanks very much for joining us at Crafty Sentiments tihs week

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful card, love the polka dots and the white space on your card... very elegant. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you soooo much for all the wonderful comments you leave on my Blog. I appreciate each and every one....and for you taking the time to do so....I will try to get over to your Blog too.
Love and big hugs
Val xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails